Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY SPECIAL CORNER:-
In the corner of my house’s drawing room are three beautifully carved marble racks on which lies my precious collection of story books. It’s my own special corner, my own small private library with a total of around 150 books. There’s a stool by its side on which you can sit, pick out a book, make yourself comfy and cosy with a cup of tea in your hand maybe, create the atmosphere needed and read your book in peace. [Ah!!!!!! That’s one thing I like.]
You must be curious into knowing what kind of books I am into. So let me tell you I have all kinds of books for all age groups. I have tinkle, Archie’s comics, famous five, secret seven and mystery tales by Enid Blyton. Also I have romantic novels by Nora Roberts, Daniel steel, Jackie Collins, Barbara Taylor Bradford. I even have Chetan Bhagat’s, five point someone, three mistakes of my life. Other books I have are Irving Wallace’s- second lady, Jane Austein’s- Pride and prejudice, Charles Dicken’s- Great expectations, Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle’s- 7 novels of Sherlock holmes and tales of mystery and terror. I also have a recent book series based on a popular television serial featuring Ashley and Marrykate Olsen( 2 hot Malibu stars). There are even more books but if I start mentioning them my day will get over and you will fall asleep just reading their names.
Well anyways. Got you in a mood of reading a story book, didn’t I? I wish I could invite you over and show you my priceless possession so that you could get to enjoy it as much as I do. Anyhow one things true that I am totally and crazily into buying and reading story books.

No comments:

Post a Comment