Friday, April 3, 2009

Hectic days:-
I am a third year b.com student studying under Kolkata University. But trust me I wish I would have studied under Delhi University or any other University. Since the first year I have given a good effort in my studies but with no avail. The results always shock me. When I am expecting a 60 I get a mere 40. And when I am expecting 75 to 80 I get near about 50 to 55. Even when I know I have given my paper good I will still get an average. I had given my I.S.C. and I.C.S.E. under Delhi University and I got about 75% in both cases only due to my economics and maths my overall %age dropped to 75% other wise I would have got even a higher %age. I don’t understand why under Kolkata University the answer sheet checkers get paid less. This might be a very good reason why those people who check the paper don’t bother much about students. They say that Kolkata University has a high standard that’s why our papers are so strictly checked. It might be the case but whatever it is it really does turn us student’s enthusiasm, morale and every other thing down. And being a student I can tell you that general papers are much worst checked then honours.
Well anyhow exams are approaching right now. Honours exams will start from 21st April and for general, exams will be starting from 21st may. So once again the hectic days have begun with nothing but studying and more studying. The more I know I have to and should study the more I feel the urge to ignore the whole studying business. But in the end you have to study either with a sad face or a smile on your face. So ultimately there is no choice. So guys and girls I guess your exams must be near too, so study hard and best of luck. Hope we all survive in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment