Friday, April 3, 2009

My school days:
There are some incidents that I would like to share with you guys.
1. When I was in class five one of my school teachers scolded me a lot because in my answer sheet I had scribbled a three line answer in one line even when I had a whole blank sheet left. She told me that she would deduct my marks for that. The next day we got our answer sheets I saw that she had given me full marks for the question. Before leaving she asked any one has any queries, and you won’t believe what I did, I raised my hand and said very innocently mam! You said you would be deducting my marks for untidily scribbling the whole answer in just one line, but you didn’t After this the whole class rolled in to fits of laughter. And I stood there watching mam smile and leave the class saying so you wanted me to deduct your marks.1. One day while returning home from satsang one of my brother’s and my friend asked us if she could accompany us we agreed. On our way home she stopped and told us to wait while she went inside some buildings garage. From there she brought out a sweet little kitten. She explained us that the kitten had lost her mother and so she always stops by to feed the kitten. She showed me how to hold the kitten and I held it exactly the way she instructed me too. Then all of a sudden she said why you guys don’t take it to your home. I didn’t know what to say but after a few seconds I agreed. Just then the owner of the building came and said go ahead beta take it to your home, we don’t want it anyway. So I took it home with out even thinking once that my mother could be against keeping pets. And when I showed it to my mother she got very angry and refused to keep the kitten in anyway. Ultimately one of our neighbours took it.
2. I was very dominating as a sister, which I regret now. Once my mother gave us a few questions to solve and went to her kitchen to work. My brother couldn’t solve one question and opened the book to look for answer. I saw him doing this. And started blackmailing him. When ever he refused to let me see my favourite television show or bring a glass of water for me I used to say if you don’t I will tell mom what you did. I used to make him do the house chores.
3. I remember the day when my sweet little younger brother had learned to tie up his shoe laces. That day he screamed with joy saying see what I just did! He used to be so scared of darkness. When he was small he used to love watching cartoon network featuring caption planet and swap cats. Once when he was dancing on the tune caption planet he stumbled and fell down landing on his jaw. He got hurt very badly. We took him to our family doctor who said he will have to stich the area. I got very scared. When the doctor was injecting the area to numb it. I screamed and held his hand and almost near tears said don’t hurt my brother. My brother on the contrary sat silently with patience. In the end I was sent out of the room. Once by mistake my mother closed the door without seeing that my brother’s fingers where in the gap, and my brother started crying. Seeing this I shouted at my mother on top of my voice saying “apko dikhai nahi deta hai!!!!” Once a neighbouring kid took my brother’s bat I shouted at him but I couldn’t get the bat.

1 comment:

  1. just happened to go thru dis page.
    1 suggestion: give sum gaps in between.
    it wil b mor clean n readabl. al in al nicely written. :)

    ReplyDelete