Monday, March 16, 2009

MY SCHOOL LIFE

Like every other grown up i also feel that school days are always a special part of one's lifetime. if it goes its hard to bring back those times. school was all about, masti, friendship, studies, and play. My school life was not that much of rocking. i was not even near the popular boys and girls of our class. When i was in class nine i had my first crush on a new boy in our class. The problem was that even my best friend had a crush on him. Even when my best friend and i were together, somewhere in our hearts we felt it was a big problem. But this whole thing ended pretty soon.

I used to study maths in a coaching class held by barnali mam, there i met mr. abc, our class hottie. Gosh! he used to carry himself around with such grace and elegance. His style, looks, attitude,made allmost all the girls in our class fall flat for him. The most important thing that struck me was that he didnt show any arrogance. I had a crush on this guy, but this time my best friend had a love factor for him. I started disliking my friend for liking the same person whom i liked again. But now i feel really bad when i think of the whole matter. I didnt tell her about my crush on him too, and told her that i will stay out of the whole thing. But to tell you the truth i pretty much tried my level best to butt my way in. It felt almost like i was in a competition rather than in a crush. my frnd x as for one truly loved him and still does. If you ask me i would say in my case it was not at the least more than a stupid little crush for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment